I learned so many things testing out my asari headpiece today.
- I really should have put on makeup for these photos. (My skin is reacting to the spirit gum/”woah eff what is this” reaction)
- Asari can’t wear glasses. I literally can’t put them on my head properly, it’s awesome.
- Asari look cool with ‘cigs’ (aka lolipop sticks)
- It takes me an hour to put it on the first time (wrong) and 20 minutes the second time (properly).
- I can’t hear a damn thing, haha. It’s like living in a fish/cloth-laundry-basket combo.
- It is actually really comfortable. Like a soft latex tight blanket thing.
- I can totally wear it for a long time.
- I reaaaally need to paint some colour on this thing.
- I reaaaally need to get some body paint.
- I reaaaally need to get some contacts.
- I have really thick eyebrows.
- I’m gonna look so cute. c:
- OH GOD MY EAR ITCHES AND I CAN’T SCRATCH IT.
- I have to turn myself sideways in order to drink and sit on a chair at the same time.
- Hurts like hell trying to take it off.
- Face and ears are fine with spirit gum.
- Neck is not.
Oh my gosh, how’d you get this? I need one like, really badly.
I ordered it from Satine on cosplay.com.
There is actually a whole Mass Effect subforum there with a lot of tutorials to make them too. c:
i love seeing mdb’s headpieces turn up! nz AND mass effect rep! u///u